Best Brunch in Chicago
The best brunch in Chicago including everything from chicken and waffles to french toast, pancakes and boozy options this weekend.
Looking for the best brunch Chicago this weekend? Great! Top Brunch Spots is the go to resource for brunch each and every weekend. On top of that, we’ve already done all the hard work for you. That includes filtering through the noise to provide you only the best bottomless, boozy drinks and tasty brunches in this weekend. Don’t forget to check out our guides for mother’s day brunch and easter brunch too.
So how does this work?
We pick our top choices based on the quality of the food, service, and consistency over time. We’ll start off by giving you the best options overall for brunch in Chicago and then follow up with links to different types of brunches in different neighborhoods ( and more) at the end of this page.
Best Brunch Chicago
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Brunch in Chicago
- 1.1 The best brunch in Chicago including everything from chicken and waffles to french toast, pancakes and boozy options this weekend.
- 1.2 Best Brunch Chicago
- 1.2.1 avec Restaurant – Chicago, Illinois 60661
- 1.2.2 Big Jones
- 1.2.3 Cafe Robey
- 1.2.4 Savanna Restaurant
- 1.2.5 Summer House Santa Monica
- 1.2.6 Orange Restaurant Chicago, Roscoe Village
- 1.2.7 Reno
- 1.2.8 Bakin’ & Eggs: A Lovely Idea
- 1.2.9 Kitsch’n on Roscoe
- 1.2.10 Hutch American Bistro – Chicago, Illinois 60657
- 1.2.11 Nico Osteria
- 1.2.12 Smoke Daddy BBQ – Wicker Park
- 1.2.13 The Madison Bar & Kitchen
- 1.2.14 Meli Cafe
- 1.2.15 Cafe Ba-Ba-Reeba!
- 1.2.16 Lula Cafe
- 1.2.17 Bongo Room
- 1.2.18 Batter & Berries
- 1.2.19 FIG & OLIVE
- 1.2.20 Hash
- 1.2.21 Frances’ Deli and Brunchery
- 1.2.22 m.henry
- 1.2.23 3rd Coast Cafe
- 1.2.24 Yolk – Marina City
- 1.2.25 Punch Bowl Social Chicago
- 1.2.26 Maple & Ash – Chicago, Illinois 60610
- 1.2.27 Roanoke Restaurant
- 1.2.28 Mortar & Pestle
- 1.2.29 The Breakfast Club and Grill
- 1.3 Brunch in Other Cities