Contemporary grill chain offering a seafood-centric menu, plus steaks & cocktails.
Mash House Brewing Company Description: Casual chophouse with house microbrews. Housemade craft brews served alongside steaks, burgers & other entrees in dimly lit environs. Address: 4150 Sycamore Dairy Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28303, United States Phone: +1 910-867-9223 Website: HOME Store Hours: Sunday: 12-9PM | Monday: 5-10PM | Tuesday: 5-10PM | Wednesday: 5-10PM | Thursday: 5-10PM
Caruso Confections & Bistro Description: . Address: 106 Person St, Fayetteville, NC 28301, United States Phone: +1 910-920-2141 Website: https://www.carusoconfections.com/ Store Hours: Sunday: Closed | Monday: Closed | Tuesday: Closed | Wednesday: 5-9PM | Thursday: 5-9PM | Friday: 5-9PM | Saturday: 5-9PM
Unpretentious eatery featuring old-fashioned BBQ platters & sandwiches, plus a buffet option.
Carolina Ale House Description: American restaurant & sports bar. Casual restaurant & sports bar with multiple outposts for pub fare, a long beer list & kids’ menu. Address: 161 Glensford Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28314, United States Phone: +1 910-860-1114 Website: https://www.carolinaalehouse.com/ Store Hours: Sunday: 11AM-2AM | Monday: 11AM-2AM | Tuesday: 11AM-2AM | Wednesday: 11AM-2AM |
Unfussy eatery with an industrial vibe offering pulled pork, hefty sandwiches & tacos, plus beer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Blue Moon Cafe – Fayetteville, North Carolina 28301
- 2 Bonefish Grill – Fayetteville, North Carolina 28314
- 3 Mash House Brewing Company
- 4 Caruso Confections & Bistro
- 5 Fuller’s Old Fashion BBQ – Fayetteville, North Carolina 28301
- 6 Carolina Ale House
- 7 Fowler’s Southern Gourmet – Fayetteville, North Carolina 28301
- 8 Nitas Kitchen – Fayetteville, North Carolina 28314
- 9 Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar – Fayetteville, North Carolina 28303
- 10 Elizabeth’s Pizza And Italian Restaurant – Fayetteville, North Carolina 28304