Classic Mexican eats, margaritas & more served in a casual cantina with booths, a big bar & murals.
Family-friendly seafood spot, one of a nautically themed chain, with a buffet featuring crab legs.
Small, quirky eatery serving Hawaiian poke & acai bowls plus smoothies, juices, coffee & tea.
Chain serving ice cream & yogurt, including vegan & soy options, made to order & flash-frozen.
Neapolitan eatery dishing classic fare & brick-oven pizza in a checkered-tablecloth setting.
Roosters Cafe & Grill Description: Greek-American breakfast & lunch diner. Simple family-owned joint preparing hearty American & Greek breakfast & lunch specialties. Address: 5785 Northampton Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23455, United States Phone: +1 757-963-9163 Website: https://roosterscafeandgrillvb.com/ Store Hours: Sunday: 7AM-2PM | Monday: Closed | Tuesday: Closed | Wednesday: 7AM-2PM | Thursday: 7AM-2PM | Friday:
The Cheesecake Factory Description: American dining chain with jumbo plates. American chain restaurant offering sizable portions from a vast menu including signature cheesecake Address: 265 Central Park Ave, Virginia Beach, VA 23462, United States Phone: +1 757-473-2900 Website: https://locations.thecheesecakefactory.com/va/virginia-beach-82.html?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Maps&utm_campaign=Google+Places Store Hours: Sunday: 10AM-10PM | Monday: 11AM-10PM | Tuesday: 11AM-10PM | Wednesday: 11AM-10PM | Thursday: 11AM-10PM
Table of Contents
- 1 Mi Casita Mexican Grill – Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
- 2 Cook Out – Virginia Beach, Virginia 23454
- 3 Captain George’s Seafood Restaurant – Virginia Beach, Virginia 23454
- 4 Zeke’s Beans n Bowls – Virginia Beach, Virginia 23451
- 5 J.A’s Bangin’ Ribs & BBQ Catering, LLC – Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
- 6 What’s Cooking at Granny’s – Virginia Beach, Virginia 23453
- 7 Sub Zero Nitrogen Ice Cream – Virginia Beach, Virginia 23464
- 8 Reginella’s Italian Ristorante – Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
- 9 Roosters Cafe & Grill
- 10 The Cheesecake Factory